This is the PDF eBook version for Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology – A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence 4th Edition by Amy S. Paller, Anthony J. Mancini
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Dermatologic Diagnosis
2. Cutaneous Disorders of the Newborn
3. Excematous Eruptions in Childhood
4. Papulosquamous and Related Disorders
5. Hereditary Disorders of Cornification NEW!
6. Hereditary Disorders of the Dermis NEW!
7. Disorders of the Hair and Nails
8. Disorders of the Sebaceous and Sweat Glands
9. Cutaneous Tumors and Tumor Syndromes
10. Histiocutoses and Malignant Skin Diseases
11. Disorders of Pigmentation
12. Vascular Disorders of Infancy and Childhood
13. Bullous Disorders of Childhood
14. Bacterial, Mycobacterial, and Protozoal Infections of the Skin
15. Viral Diseases of the Skin
16. The Exanthematous Diseases of Childhood
17. Skin Disorders Due to Fungi
18. Insect Bites and Parasitic Infestations
19. Photosensitivity and Photoreactions
20. The Hypersensitivity Syndromes
21. Vasculitis Disorders
22. Collagen Vascular Disorders
23. Endocrine Disorders of the Skin
24. Inborn Errors of Metabolism
25. Skin Signs of Other Systemic Diseases NEW!
26. Abuse and Factitial Disorders NEW!